Friday, July 22, 2011

Things left unsaid...

Every drop of tear, every laughter you hear, every spark in you, makes you feel new....
Every confession made,every promise made, they all just mean that memories don't fade.....

Words are just a part of something bigger, something deeper; while some things are beyond words... 
Sometimes just when you feel happy you may want to cry, have you ever given it a try?

Those lines I'd love to say, but I'm rather scared today,may be I ll find another wordless way or just another day....
 I finish my speech, yet there are things left unsaid ;they were worth the words but beyond their meaning.... 
Let them remain so, they would follow everywhere you go....

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely prose. :D

    For the words left unsaid, are better left that way, or the words might fall short of what they meant to say.

    Beautiful post.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete