Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tears

I cry
but my cheeks are dry
May be its my heart crying...
I fear
when nobody is near
May be it takes courage... 
I speak
when I feel weak
May be words heal better...
I mourn
when I lose my own
May be this is how death feels...
I pray
when I want good
May be everyone should....

Pray for everyone who loses a life or a loved one in terrorist activities across the world...
Mumbai can heal...But the scars would remain like everytime...
Its not fear but anger that keeps the mumbaikars determined to fight.My prayers to them...

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps, the scars might be healed too, from the city, but not from its people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya...dats right...people can forget the incident but not the pain...
    Perhaps no place on earth is safe as long as terrorists survive....

    ReplyDelete