Saturday, July 30, 2011

Simple thoughts....

Quantify love, a curious child asked her mom...You said that I have to count the pencils in my box every afternoon at school to make sure I have all of them...You said that time was important and should not be wasted, you talk to me in terms of minutes and hours, while I can't remember my last second. You say you love me, I ask you just one thing show me your love, just like you show me the nouns in my english textbook; count your love for me just like you teach me how 2 times 3 is equal to 3 times 2, I want to make sure our equations match, I don't want to love you less than how much you love me.....If I fall short teach me how to increase my love, teach me to love.....I know you would teach me to live, but I want to learn love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment