Thursday, September 30, 2010

Locked up?!?

I was watching an Akon feat song 'Locked up' today, that was when it stuck to me how locked up I was in a place where I was supposed to be free and during that phase of life where independence is felt,learnt and yearned for.Everyday I Facebook I see my friends from Mumbai uploading pics of fun,joy and freedom.But here when I have to ask a hundred permissions to cross the college gate I give up.I realise the value of being a person with a gift of adaptability.But there are atleast 5 thousand girls like me behind these walls of holy hell. Fun and frolic don't depend on the place say some.But I feel the world is going on and I am not in it.Its running fast and after a year when get out there I might not be able to catch up. Education is one thing but experience is another. When it comes to experience even the worst situations teach us a life lesson, something which we don't learn from being locked up.And atlast when we do get some holidays to go back home its like we are being bailed out awaiting a verdict.The days fly and back we go to the same walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment