Friday, May 14, 2010

Grade point marking?!?!knock knock is it me?

When theres a really screwing paper, I just sit back and relax at the thought that everybody would screw up; so a lot of C's and D's.Just keep arrear away!
Sometimes I unexpectedly land a grade i dont deserve; may be I was just hanging at the edge of that range.I am happy; is it fair for all those who did not sleep all night preparing for dat paper?who cares about others; they ll be happy with their grades too. A day then comes when one of my most coveted papers; in which Im really good at has a terrible semester question paper.Scoring in my internals, wasn't good enough to save me from sinking down the drowning semester ship! :(
Now I ask when I burn the midnight oil, why is everybody mocking at me?Why do I miss an S or an A by just 2 or 3 marks?Lifes a hell when you go to the other side of it!

Sorry for such pointless essays on semesters and stuff, I must say I am facing one of the toughest semesters this time what wid an additional paper to speed up completing my graduation(shouldn't it be smeting done gradually??); teachers who are stingy at giving internals,courses which make me go blah blah to just explain a concept,already screwed lab pracs,....but its worth the hardwork...Lets wait for the xams to end!! coming soon at your places is a holiday vacation,cant wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment