Monday, March 15, 2010

Hostel!!!!!!!!!!

Many of us, living far away from our homes just have one longing- when will I go home next?
We yearn for good food.....Even 5star hostel food tends to get boring day by day...Mom's food is a treat....Despite these yearnings we live in this whole new free world!
Hostel life gives a sense of freedom, like none other.Well we get to know about the good and the bad in the world(meaning the angels vs the bitches; the samaritan vs the bastard)
Catching up with romance @ hostel...Oh my god! This is one thing which surprises me, how come every two out of three people moving into the hostel become committed with in just months(sometimes a week is enough)?How can any human being be hooked onto a cell phone for hours together(sometimes the whole night isnt enough)?I know of a girl in my hostel who actually speaks on her cell even while going to the loo!!!Well well you can sometimes rediscover yourself completely when you are analysing the NEW-U in a completely different environment.....
I admit I'm a bit geeky...till school days I found it such a disadvantage, but now? I can see myself in many others!I have completely had an image makeover, I can multitask a 100 things now...My confidence is at its peak!
I owe these things to my 2 year hostel life!
Gossip?!?! oh thats the funniest part, every soul in a hostel can gossip(even the guys in their hostels)!We call it stimulated discussion ;) (stimulated by us :P)
Now at hostels "where there's a laptop there's fun"...We are up-to-date with every new movie be it hollywood,bollywood,kolly,tolly or any other wood!!!!!And the classic old ones are there forever ;)....And the huge no. of tv series right from f.r.i.e.n.d.s(my favourite) ,house, scrubs,big bang theory,prison brake(its awesome)etc.. to scooby doo ,naruto,shinshan etc......WE NEVER MISS THE TV ANYMORE...when we go home theres only crap on tv, oh sooooo boring!!
I can never write about hostel life in one post!!!(that means I'm not ending it here...theres more masala in the later posts ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment