Friday, July 22, 2016

The bird, the breeze and me. Part 1

Hey! How have you been?
Have you been happy? Have you been cheerful? Asks the cool breeze...
Nope, not really... I have been busy! I said.
Buhsy??Doeshn't being buhsy makeh you happhy? Asks the bird with a wild forest accent.
He is busy being unhappy, declares the breeze with a chuckle.

You talk of cheer as if it is easy to be so. You don't know the kind of people I know, I taunt.
Pheople? I only knoh of cheeherphul birds.Says the bird with some doubt.
Why know them at all? Know only those who make cheer grow. Those who sow seeds of joy and deeds of kindness.
Thus wisely advises the breeze to me, while I plug my ears with bird feathers and pull on my wind sheeter.
Ignorant and angry I walk on with no destination in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment