Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Whats your antidote?

Many of us are often poisoned, our thoughts poison us secretly....One moment we laugh and smile, the next we sit alone and ponder..What is it with our mind that it tends to explore the extremities of emotions?
A tingling sensation of sadness or loneliness slowly grows all over us like a vine waiting to strangle us, till our neurons pop like opium flowers in the field...Still we hold on to edge of the trench and hope someone gives us a hand.....Sometimes we are left with no choice but to deal with it ourselves....

Each of us have our own unique antidote..I went about asking friends,'What do you do to relieve depression?'...
Answers vary from Beer to Brownies,from Music to Mayhem, from Chikni Chameli to Chelsea.......
   

Nobody got a whiff of my depression.I am good at hiding it or so I thought until my mom sensed it! 'You do nothing these days!How the hell would you become a millionaire???', she asked to cheer me a bit..I smiled and pondered....I realised it is our choice to 'perish or prevail' during times when the graph of life approaches its minima.......I sat at a corner and started sketching , this rendezvous lasted a weekend...Some of its outcomes are here.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment