Monday, November 21, 2011

Those hours

It doesn't stop,does it? Oh,what on earth could stop it? Staring at the blackboard doesn't work; gazing out of the window doesn't work either.Counting the hair on the head of the person sitting in front of you, is another bad idea...May be sheep would do a better job. But how do you count sheeps with your eyes open? May be taking notes would help, but believe me you can find the world's weirdest handwriting on my book, it looks like chinglish :P ... May be messaging can stop the inevitable. But ahoy, can't waste the precious messages: only 100 a day :( May be reading a novel would help, but don't you think the prof can differentiate a novel and a book?
So I succumb. I bow down to the power of sleep and enter the nether worlds.Just then I am woken up by the prof who asks me , "Would you like some tea? " ...Haha as if I would refuse... I say sorry and sit down.
What was I sorry for?May be for not being able to interpret what he wants to say in the class between his oks and ahems. And there I sit, staring wide and trying to prevent IT again!! Does it ever realise how much embarrassment it has caused me? But it still returns like a true love :P ? What follows is history ...or may be just boring routine.The good bell ringing is most of the times a saviour. The Dream world beckons only during lectures otherwise its as fresh as if I swam in a fresh lake, even just after the prof exits.
I ll always wonder what is the mystery of this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment