Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Uninvited Joking....

Clairvoyance is not my forte - I cannot interpret the unsaid, so I just make up something to say assuming the unsaid ;) ....
When it comes to intercepting conversations which have nothing to do with me , nor do I have anything to do with it, I take a parallel path! Why not waste a few PJs on a seemingly boring topic and lift up the mood...sometimes this ends up horribly wrong! The task of foreseeing people's reaction to a PJ is a daunting one,not that I care to do it...So the minute I feel let out of a topic I just intervene with a dash of poetic(or otherwise) PJs or add-ons , and thus bask in the conversational glory (or wrath :P) for a few minutes and exit quietly !!!
Seemingly innocuous, this does invite a few glares (especially from strangers in the group :P) and if there are elders conversing you might end up with an advice or two about being serious :P !!! But that is the fun part,right?

My say on this:
When you are ready to Dare,
Why fear a Glare,
You have jokes to Share,
They should be laid Bare,
Don't mind when they Stare,
As if you Care,
Just remember this: You are no Tupperware :P !!!!!!!




P.s (or p.j): The last line does not publicize any product...It is completely intentional to make you realize that you are no 'Plastic' though it might sound drastic....

Omg...me and my poetic tongue :P can babble forever...so to save me from further embarrassment: Bye... :D

3 comments:

  1. LOL, yeah the interjections might sometime just do the trick and some other unfortunate times may get horribly wrong. It was once a group of friends were pulling the leg of one guy related to his hair, and I suddenly burst out with the word Silicone. Now who the hell puts silicone on the head, but it lead to more laughter for a while as imaginations placed it there. :P
    Okay that was a P.J. but as you said, As if I care. :)

    Nice post.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're funny. You're no Shakespeare but I like the simplicity of your poem. Write another :)

    http://cootiesandacoke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Blasphemous Aesthete: Thank you :) Keep up the interjections they lighten up every conversation ;)

    @Gracia N. : Thank you...I ll write soon enough:)

    ReplyDelete