Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Butterfly Effect ;)

Two at a time ;)
Sometimes I am awed looking at nature's beauty!
Nature has a sense of style and blend which inspires life in anyone who bothers to notice...
Last summer I went to an island called Penang.It is a heaven in its own way...Quiet,religious and colourful....The beaches,the gardens,fruits farms,the buddhist temples all of these are a tourist's delight....
I took these pics at Penang's Butterfly farm!It just finished raining and all of them seemed to be in a fresh mood,flying all around one even perched on my brightly coloured handbag :P
I love these pics :)Njoy!!!



Talk of colour combinations :)


Perched with perfection!!!!!!



My fav :)


Now that beats the Louis Vuitton

They are everywhere,ever bothered to look????

No comments:

Post a Comment